The Lost Family: Remastered is a mod created by Secretial (formerly SecretialXD) for Amnesia: The Dark Descent. The mod can be downloaded here.
- Using an obsolete method for playing music, which is using sound classes. I request the author(s) nicely: Give me a reason why you're not using the PlayMusic function. It's way more convenient than using sound classes.
- Puzzles were confusing so I had to use a YouTube tutorial. Speaking of puzzles, I had to do tons of backtracking which was a PAIN.
- Story and notes aren't that well-written because of grammar and unoriginality, but it could've been more interesting with a bit of spicing and improvements.
- The mod only has one map. In this case it's kinda laggy for other people but I had to turn down other settings before playing it.
- Better map design than the original.
- Ending sequence looked interesting to me! It left me wanting to see more instead of the protagonist giving up about finding their family.
- The ambience is decent, though not really as "good" kind of decent.
Overall score: Maybe a 5.5 out of 10 (rounded to 6 out of 10). It's *almost* decent, so it's not that bad, but maybe this mod needs some improvements next time.